Co-Founder at Confidential
Views:2243 Applications:294 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Engineering Head - Core Mobility Architecture/Scalability (8-18 yrs)
Job Description :
This position will drive strategy, roadmap, architecture and improve operations / user experience for mobility technologies. Key areas of responsibility include :
- Mobility roadmap, strategy and standards
- MDM - AirWatch, Intune. Experience migrating AirWatch to Intune is a plus
- Security Integration Architecture
- iOS / Android
- Mobile Application development and deployment
- Mobile Device Standards
- Mobile Expense Management
Responsibilities For This Position Include The Following :
- Driving roadmap and strategy for mobility. Document, maintain and execute on Mobility roadmap.
- Leading service improvements in Mobility operations
- Providing standardized and consistent user experience across global user base
- Collaborating with Infrastructure, Application and Security Architects to provide technical design guidance to align with strategy and technical standards
- Working independently to evaluate and make strategic decisions that will address specific business needs
- Researching and evaluating emerging mobile technologies and novel solutions to make recommendations to improve the user experience and enhance business processes
- Keeping up to date with industry trends to recommend 3rd party application
- Displaying initiative and an ability to lead others
- Vendor relationship management
- Acting as a change agent for improvement of BD's mobility initiatives while working with User Experience and Organizational Change Management teams
- Building trusting and influential relationships and engaging with vendors and third parties as appropriate;
- Ideally, the candidate must have prior experience working with multiple aspects of road mapping, engineering and deployment of MDM and MAM (on premise & cloud)) and have a BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Additionally, the candidate must have strong knowledge of Microsoft and cloud-based mobility technologies and Industry Standard Applications/Tools.
Demonstrate These Characteristics :
- Strong planning skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Budget management skills
- Resource planning and resource management skills
- Roadmap and Strategy skills
- Communication and presentation skills to communicate with business community at multiple levels excellent listening skills to comprehend what is said and probe for relevant detailed information
- Innovation skills and vision. Ability to keep up with the latest technology and trends. Research oriented to provide solution options that fit business requirements.
- Candidate must have at least 7 years of experience
- Minimum of 3 years of managing a team. Experience managing outsourced team a plus
- Experience with mobile enterprise architectures, including infrastructure, cloud and security
- Experience in continuous improvement of operational and user experience aspects of mobility solutions
- Demonstrable ability to resolve and influence the corporation's technology and business mobile strategy
- Pragmatic interpersonal skills to work closely with vendors and customers.
- Expertise in multiple technology environments and an in-depth understanding of Enterprise Mobility Architecture