Engineering Director - IT Product Development - Media (15-21 yrs)
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES :
- Should have overall 15+ years of Technology experience.
- Experience of Digital Assets Management System at scale to support millions of users
- Media content intelligent technology such as Machine Learning to empower the content discovery and presentation
- Understands B2C domain and Consumer Metrics
- Worked on Open Source Technology
- Good understanding of Automation Frameworks and Quality Metrics
- Evaluate and recommend tools (Build vs Buy), technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform
- Experience working with APIs, REST and JSON.
- Experience with Agile tools - Jira/Trello, Git/BitBucket, Google Drive.
- Agile, continuous integration & delivery.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY :
Software Delivery :
- Understand and help create a culture of continuous improvement.
- Excellent Stakeholder Communication. Prior Exposure to Client facing role will be helpful.
- Proven ability to work closely with Business and Product Management.
- Hands-on experience managing multiple deliveries following Agile Process.
- Proficient in project initiation, planning, measuring and closing.
- Understand Delivery and Quality Metrics
Technology Backend :
- Expertise in both Back-End Tech Stack and its trending [Java, Micro services, cloud platform] and Front-End Stack [React JS, Angular, HTML, CSS]
- Follow DevOps best practices - develop, test, deploy & monitor.
- Use best practices for developing and executing high quality code.
- Document and deliver solutions by developing documentation, code comments and clean code.
- Problem Solving and Analytical Skill
App : (Experience Desired but not Mandatory)
- Expertise in App (Android or iOS) / Tablet development and related tech stack (API Management, REST, Security)
- Good understanding of Mobile UX
- Understands App Distributed architecture
- Understands App Analytics
- Experience in talent acquisition (hiring right talent), mentoring, motivating and managing them
- Should have managed atleast a team of 19 or more.
- Active Performance Management
- Effective Internal & External Communication