Senior Recruiter at Impact Management
Views:121 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Engineering Director - Catalog & Content Management Software (14-20 yrs)
Director of engineering-Catalog & Content Management'
Exp: 14 - 20 Years
- Prior experience of product content/catalogue management and product management systems is must
- Build and manage highly configurable platforms
- Deep technical knowledge and hands on skills.
- Built and managed highly talented distributed engineering teams.
- Built, prioritised, and executed product road maps.
- Designed and developed highly scalable multi-threaded Distributed Systems.
- Knowledge of computer science, with awareness of data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Deep knowledge in distributed caching and performance engineering
- Distributed lock managers, replicated hot/standby systems, network management systems, etc.
- Should have worked on building a high-volume, low-latency, auto-scalable distributed infrastructure for internet and mobile users.
- Strong understanding of end-to-end architectures and development frameworks; knowledge across tiers in a multi-tier cloud environment including load balancers, web servers, application containers, data stores, distributed caches and content delivery networks.
- Engineering leadership - Attracting top talent & building highly skilled teams
- Bachelor's degree with 9 - 15 years related experience, of which at least 7 + years in development, 2+ years of product engineering experience
- Experience in Analytics and Business Intelligence is a plus
- Strong design and coding experience
- Hands on experience in Java, J2ee technologies
- Hands on experience in SAP Hybris or any other PCM and PIM product
- Experience with massive-scale performance and scalability engineering
- Exposure to Hadoop and related technologies, Analytics, Big Data is a plus
- Experience microservices development
- Must be confident, highly motivated and passionate about delivery and customer satisfaction
- Must have strong organization, communication and planning skills.