HR Intern at Mirus Solutions
Views:118 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Engineering Chapter Lead - Bank (12-25 yrs)
What is your mission?
As an Engineering Chapter Lead, your mission is to design, build, manage and support technical assets
- You will be a role model for our ways of working and be passionate about coaching, mentoring and developing others to be the best versions of themselves. You will provide technical guidance and leadership, seeking feedback and providing feedback to others to help them learn and grow every day.
- You will constructively challenge the status quo, look for better ways to do things and passionately advocate continuous improvement. You will be tackling complex problems and use critical thinking, your network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the bank
What will be in your toolkit?
- Previous experience as a strong Technical Lead will be highly regarded
- Deep appreciation for building backend services and API's for third party consumption
- Strong computer science fundamentals, familiar with adapting different algorithms and data structures to solve problems
- Ability to build and manage and mentor a team of engineers
- A strong and in-depth understanding of cloud, CI/CD practices, and modern development practices. Tooling such as Git/GitHub, Bamboo/Jenkins, Gradle, NPM/Yarn, Docker, Kubernetes/OpenShift, SonarQube, etc.
- Be a successful agent for change in large enterprise environment
- Experience in setting up, operating and monitoring a technical platform and its associated technologies