SVP at Engati Technologies
Views:59 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Engati - Partnerships Lead - SaaS (4-10 yrs)
Partnerships Lead - Global Saas
Engati is a leading product platform in the customer experience domain. Engati is also a renowned chatbot platform globally with a presence in 186 countries and over 30,000+ registered accounts. Headquartered in the United States, Engati has offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, California, and Philadelphia. Engati is also the winner of the 'Best AI-powered technology solution' as part of the CODiE Awards 2021.
- As a Strategic Partnerships Manager, you'll represent the brand and lead relationships with key strategic partners globally to drive key revenue goals for the company.
- You will manage our partnerships (including agency partnerships), from development to launch and ongoing partner management to drive growth.
- You will identify, build, nurture and grow these partnerships, meeting key business metrics via various partner programs, and marketing, and driving revenue growth via collaboration with partners. This is a critical role for the Global Sales team and will be a strong enabler to the global expansion (new market entry as well as market penetration) plan and thus a brand ambassador for Engati.
- Be responsible for all aspects of partner management, prioritization of business, strategic and financial assessment, structuring and negotiation of new engagement models/commercials, and ongoing partner management
- Identify strategic partners via planning and prioritization. Solicit partners to join the Program
- Articulate our value proposition and benefits of Partner Program Onboard Partners
- Manage Onboarding program including training, access and joint business planning, monitoring and reporting
- Support periodic knowledge sessions. Develop partner sales playbooks and other collaterals to enable accelerated partner onboarding and training Manage Partners
- Build and Monitor progress w.r.t defined goals of the Joint Business Plan with well-planned cadences,
- Engage partners with periodic meetings to review pipeline, develop and review growth initiatives, and drive awareness of the company's products/milestones and stay top-of-mind of partners
- Drive sales pipeline from joint GTM with partners, referrals and Co-marketing. Be accountable for success metrics and partner growth
- Maintain direct relationships with partners, proactively resolving issues and creating value
- Collaborate with a broad range of internal stakeholders in Sales, Product, Engineering, Marketing, Finance and Legal, serving as an advocate for your partners while balancing the company's goals
- Lead cross-functional initiatives with internal and external teams
- Work with leadership on strategic planning to define growth goals and objectives for the company
- 4 to 7 years of experience with an MBA in Marketing, Operations, or Business Management. Prior experience in a SaaS company is preferred.
- A passionate team player with immense energy and affinity to work with customers, and prospects and grow them.
- Track record of managing and growing customer acquisition focusing on revenue growth.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) to converse with customers and handle challenging situations demonstrating leadership qualities.
- Highly organized and able to multitask. Self-driven and proactive in nature.
- Ability to reason, think, identify problems, and work with teams to design, estimate, & deliver a solution for the same.
- A persistent learner who can constantly learn and grow with the team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.