SVP at Engati Technologies
Views:37 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Engati - Partnerships Lead - SaaS (4-10 yrs)
Partnerships Lead - Global Saas
Engati is a leading product platform in the customer experience domain. Engati is also a renowned chatbot platform globally with a presence in 186 countries and over 30,000+ registered accounts. Headquartered in the United States, Engati has offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, California, and Philadelphia. Engati is also the winner of the 'Best AI-powered technology solution' as part of the CODiE Awards 2021.
- As a Strategic Partnerships Manager, you'll represent the brand and lead relationships with key strategic partners globally to drive key revenue goals for the company.
- You will manage our partnerships (including agency partnerships), from development to launch and ongoing partner management to drive growth.
- You will identify, build, nurture and grow these partnerships, meeting key business metrics via various partner programs, and marketing, and driving revenue growth via collaboration with partners. This is a critical role for the Global Sales team and will be a strong enabler to the global expansion (new market entry as well as market penetration) plan and thus a brand ambassador for Engati.
- Be responsible for all aspects of partner management, prioritization of business, strategic and financial assessment, structuring and negotiation of new engagement models/commercials, and ongoing partner management
- Identify strategic partners via planning and prioritization. Solicit partners to join the Program
- Articulate our value proposition and benefits of Partner Program Onboard Partners
- Manage Onboarding program including training, access and joint business planning, monitoring and reporting
- Support periodic knowledge sessions. Develop partner sales playbooks and other collaterals to enable accelerated partner onboarding and training Manage Partners
- Build and Monitor progress w.r.t defined goals of the Joint Business Plan with well-planned cadences,
- Engage partners with periodic meetings to review pipeline, develop and review growth initiatives, and drive awareness of the company's products/milestones and stay top-of-mind of partners
- Drive sales pipeline from joint GTM with partners, referrals and Co-marketing. Be accountable for success metrics and partner growth
- Maintain direct relationships with partners, proactively resolving issues and creating value
- Collaborate with a broad range of internal stakeholders in Sales, Product, Engineering, Marketing, Finance and Legal, serving as an advocate for your partners while balancing the company's goals
- Lead cross-functional initiatives with internal and external teams
- Work with leadership on strategic planning to define growth goals and objectives for the company
- 4 to 7 years of experience with an MBA in Marketing, Operations, or Business Management. Prior experience in a SaaS company is preferred.
- A passionate team player with immense energy and affinity to work with customers, and prospects and grow them.
- Track record of managing and growing customer acquisition focusing on revenue growth.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) to converse with customers and handle challenging situations demonstrating leadership qualities.
- Highly organized and able to multitask. Self-driven and proactive in nature.
- Ability to reason, think, identify problems, and work with teams to design, estimate, & deliver a solution for the same.
- A persistent learner who can constantly learn and grow with the team.