SVP at Engati Technologies
Views:322 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Engati - Head - Marketing - IIM/XLRI (3-10 yrs)
About Engati :
Engati is a leading product platform in the customer experience domain. Engati is also a renowned chatbot platform in the world with a presence in 186 countries and over 30,000+ registered accounts. Headquartered in the United States, Engati has offices in Bangalore, California, Mumbai, and Philadelphia. Engati is also the winner of 'Best AI-powered technology solution' as part of the CODiE Awards 2021.
Engati is in search of an experienced Marketing professional to lead, develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
This is a leadership role with the potential to grow into a 'CMO' as the organization grows.
- Lead a team of marketing executives across different skill sets - brand marketing, content marketing, product marketing, marketing operations, etc.,
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Work with the other marketing teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
- An MBA in Marketing from a premier institute (IIM/XLRI) with 4-7 years of experience
- Exposure to working with B2B Software-based products
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Ability to travel as necessary
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.