HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:1840 Applications:602 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:155
Engagement Manager - Strategy Consulting - TMT/Aerospace/Automotive/Semiconductor/Healthcare Sector (8-14 yrs)
Engagement Manager - Strategy consulting - TMT, Aerospace, Automotive,Semiconductor, healthcare
You would typically be working on multiple projects and responsible for end-to-end project delivery. You will be working closely with your project teams to guide them to conduct in-depth secondary research and primary research, apply analysis techniques and derive interesting and meaningful insights for our clients.
You may be required to travel within India/ overseas (typically emerging markets) for client meetings/primary research.
- You would be typically working with Directors/ Practice heads for Project Delivery and in some cases, deliver projects end to end.
- Manage projects from first contact to final delivery and ensure adherence to scope, timelines, budgets, quality standards, and risk management to ensure customer delight
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of the practice area, provide thought leadership internally as well as to clients, including overall guidance, mentoring and supervision to the team
- Coach team with respect to conducting primary and/or secondary research and validate findings of team members
- Review project plans as well as deliverables and validate insights and strategic recommendations by the teams. Ensure the teams are:
- Validating the data obtained, and analysing it to extract insights and identify patterns (qualitative as well as qualitative)
- Identifying trends, patterns and insights and applying them to arrive at solutions/ recommendations
- Over-manage client communication process (as applicable) including understanding requirements, expectation management and delivering quality outputs.
- Manage research partner relationships (as applicable).
- Business Development and Solutions
- Contribute to the business development process, support sales teams in closing deals by participating in client calls and pitching solution
Educational Qualification : Bachelor's degree (Engineering) from a top-tier university with an MBA with minimum of 8 years of relevant Consulting Experience