Research Associate at ABC Consultants
Views:214 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Engagement Manager - Salesforce - IT (16-20 yrs)
Should have strong Salesforce experience including Development, Customization, integration, configuration, Analytics & Reportings.
- Should have overall 16 years - 20 years of experience and atleast 6+ years in Salesforce.
- Own the delivery of a specific account. Act as bridge between customer and the core team.
- Discuss with business on requirements on implementation and handling Onsite and offshore teams.
- Develop and maintain the roadmap for the delivery area that synthesizes the needs of business customers over the long and short term. Manage delivery expectations with customers.
- Can identify business themes and trends and can influence priorities and approach at roadmap level
- Effectively negotiate work scope with business partners to align on business value and solution approaches
- Provide updates and deadlines to peers from the vertical to prove the project is in GREEN
- Work with the scrum team in planning and execution of their work.
- Responsible for delivery to plan, and basic problem resolution. Work with business and IT stakeholders to prioritize work to be delivered by the delivery teams at a sprint level.
- Serve as the team's primary, but not only, conduit to their business partner(s). Work with multiple business, IT and Product stakeholders. Work very comfortably with stakeholders at the department or division level.
- Effectively negotiate work scope with business partners to align on objectives around time to market, effort and scope.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Overall 15+yrs experience and 5+ years experience with the implementation of Enterprise solutions
- Demonstrable expertise of Sales force (force.com)
- Experience with enterprise system implementations and solution architecture for global companies.
- Proven experience with process improvement or transformation.Must have the ability to make decisions and recommendations on technology strategies
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent team player able to work with virtual and global cross functional teams.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks. Demonstrated knowledge of project management concepts and techniques required.
- Ability to work with deadlines and in a fast paced environment
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM techniques.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.