HR at Benchire
Views:2879 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Engagement Manager - Pharma Consultant (4-10 yrs)
Experience - 4+ years
What will you do?
Job responsibilities mainly include activities driven towards delivering results (Client/customer based) - conduct customer based analyses and develop insights, prepare strategies, models, support different projects, work directly with cross-functional teams and facilitate meetings to enable decision making, organize and prepare recommendations to address client problems, and participate actively in new business development thought leadership and firm building activities.
Knowledge Preference -
Demonstrates proven success in roles and thorough knowledge involving Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences R&D, preferably obtained through one or more of the following:
1. Academic scientific research
2. Direct work within the industry (e.g. pharmaceuticals, biopharmaceuticals, biotechnology, generics, and diagnostic companies)
3. Contract service organizations to the industry (e.g. CRO)
4. Regulatory health authorities/agencies overseeing the industry
5. Research / benchmarking companies covering the industry
6. Consulting companies delivering to the industry.
- Develop territory mapping to ensure an effective level of Meeting frequency on targeted Pharma Companies and practitioners to advance the client attraction & Engagement process.
- Proactively develop customer relationships by understanding / anticipating needs and providing appropriate solutions to advance the client attraction process.
- Creating and facilitating meetings between clients and recommend suggestions and Enable client attracting strategies to the company.
- Consult and coach the Sales department to identify and reach targeted audiences/Clients.
- Writes, reviews and approves importation and distribution strategies relevant to company/project objectives
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents, and review of high-level deliverables.
- Analyze and evaluate pharmaceutical supply chain system to find different distribution channels
- Develop and maximize social marketing strategies based on the findings.
- Makes sound recommendations to improve productivity, solutions to issues affecting quality, and health and safety.
- Adaptability is critical to quickly respond to changing situations and priorities
- Willingness to travel extensively (Travel to consult Clients/Customers/target audience)
What do you bring ?
- 4 + years of experience in leading client attraction and engagement activities as a consultant.
- Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry experience a must.
- Strong Decision Making & Problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills to study business models and detect challenges.
- Strong communication skills to make effective business presentations and interpersonal skills to maintain positive working relationships with clients.
- Having deep knowledge & Connections in the pharmaceutical sector to identify, engage, evangelize the clients/customers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.