Senior Manager at Taggd by Peoplestrong
Views:448 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Engagement Manager - Pharma (8-14 yrs)
1. Responsible for developing and executing digital transformation strategy roadmap for R&D to innovate in multiple business verticals of formulation development, transforming the way to solve problems using data science and digital interventions.
2. Plan internal resources from Digital & Analytics COE teams proactively, actively manage change, set and course correct stakeholder expectations as deemed necessary.
3. Design, develop and deliver various data science insights and outcomes collaborating with data scientists.
- Good exposure to process automation programs, and data analytics projects.
- Over all understanding of Generic Pharma landscape (R&D/ Mfg / QA) - Not only Mktg
- Ability to manage Stakeholders (Mid to senior level) and a self-starter.
- Fair understanding of Formulation & Analytical Development