Engagement Manager - Leadership Hiring - Executive Search Assignments - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS/XLRI/SCMHRD (8-12 yrs)
Engagement Manager - Leadership hiring - from Tier 1 College
Global Leadership Hiring - min. 8 years experience from Tier 1 college
Role: Engagement Manager - Global Leadership hiring role(C-Suite).
Engagement Manager are responsible for winning senior-level executive search assignments, representing Positive Moves in the marketplace, and executing assignments to the highest standards of quality. They combine industry expertise, professional services skills, and the ability to advocate on behalf of clients, candidates and the firm for the advancement of client and firm interests.
- Strategic Orientation - Contribute to the business unit strategy in addition to the overall firm strategy and business building goals.
- Revenue management and target achievement - Understanding and being proficient in the process of candidate identification and candidate assessment to achieve the targets. Plan, develop, and implement strategies for enhancing revenue growth.
- Portfolio of mandates - Comprehensive and exhaustive understanding of our Clients and their industry and then manage and execute a portfolio of mandates across sectors, geographies, functions and levels.
Compliance - Process Compliance through progress trackers, regular reviews and internal operations protocols.
Client Engagement and Development - Extensive high- level interaction with clients and candidates coordinating candidate- client meetings, documenting all relevant candidate details. Generate potential new opportunities & develop new business. Generate potential new opportunities & develop new business.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter that enjoys the challenges and can work in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Ability to work independently as well collaboratively in a team environment
- Willing to work in High paced and result-oriented environment
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
Why Positive Moves?
At Positive Moves, we believe in creating an environment where talent thrives, where excellence is always recognised and rewarded, and where every contribution matter. You will be surrounded by teams and people who challenge you, support you, and inspire you to be extraordinary.
You will be working with:
Our teams act as a human capital M&A agent who works with Clients with their complex leadership challenges & with senior executives as their trusted career advisors. You will also have the opportunity to work with some of the most diverse and senior leaders in the world and help them transform their careers.