HR Executive at ABC Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:927 Applications:262 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Engagement Manager - Leadership Hiring (6-10 yrs)
Job Overview :
The Engagement Manager is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our esteemed clients, key accounts and execution of mandates within the industry vertical.
Primary Responsibilities :
1. Business Development
2. Client Relationship Management
3. Process Management & Sourcing
4. Candidate Relationship Management
Brief Profile :
- Establish trusted relationships and partnerships with the clients
- Offer advice to both clients and candidates on salaries, talent pool availability and career progression
- Responsible for day to day interaction with client/CHRO/HR business partners
- Develop a good understanding of clients company, their industry, work culture and environment
- Identify & communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies
- Conduct role briefing meetings with client and set expectations for the recruitment process using sales, business development and marketing techniques
- Follow agreed client recruitment process for delivery on the mandates
- Create and execute a multi-channel sourcing strategy to find the best candidate, meeting the clients' requirement and/or build a talent pool for current and future requirements
- Deliver a first-class experience to all candidates/sources directly and brief candidates on the opportunity and client value proposition for professional/technical and management roles.
- Manage all candidates effectively throughout the recruitment process
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be working
- Proactive business development
- Identify new sectors/sub-sectors that can be explored
Job Specifications :
- Engineering and/or Management Graduate
- Experience of working in Industry or Reputed Consulting Firm.
- Exceptional English both, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to drive target achievement to enhance revenue for the practice.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter that enjoys the challenges and can work in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Ability to work independently as well collaboratively in a team environment
- Willing to work in high paced and result-oriented environment.