HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:547 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Engagement Manager - Healthcare Consulting - Hospitals/Diagnostics/Public Health (5-9 yrs)
From reputed consulting firms with at least 5 to 8 years experience primarily with clients in healthcare delivery (hospitals, diagnostics, public health) and to a certain extent with clients in the medtech industry. People with greater exposure to the pharma sector are less likely to suit us.
- Should have proven expertise in performance improvement, due diligence and digital transformation (at least two of them, of course, in addition to strategy consulting bit)
- Should have strong equity among senior industry professionals particularly the clients, served by the candidate.
- Should have the entrepreneurial spirit, enjoy the 'spotlight', hungry to learn, grow and deliver.
- Should have string communication skills and be a problem solver.
- Should be keen to get his/her hands dirty and work with the team.
- Impeccable integrity.
- Work with a team of 2-3 consultants / analysts and provide them with guidance and on-ground support on projects
- Establish long-term relationships with clients and secure repeat business from existing clients
- Manage client relationships and ensure that we exceed their expectations with the quality of work and proactively identify and manage risks to customer success
- Provide leadership to the consulting firm by setting goals and a strategic plan for the firm
- Business Development Support
- Own pre-sales activities such as initial interaction with the prospect, scoping, developing SOW and proposal
- Play an active role in closing select enquiries
Human Capital Targets
- Develop plan for career advancement of the team and monitor on a quarterly basis with feedback and support
- Ensure employee satisfaction >80% for the team as a whole (to be judged basis a feedback survey on a semi annual basis)
- Ensure continuous learning and skill development for self and different team members
You could connect with me via LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/karishma-narang-a45131209/
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.