HR Consultant at CareerNet Technologies
Views:3223 Applications:318 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Engagement Manager - Entertainment & Sports Business (2-7 yrs)
In this role, you will own the revenue targets for the Key accounts for Entertainment and Sports Business of the company.
2. You will be the company's ambassador in the market for the accounts you own. You will be expected to understand the Digital ecosystem, be abreast with industry analytics and be on top of industry trends for the accounts you own.
3. You will be expected to maintain a healthy sales pipeline on a regular basis; be proactive in highlighting any roadblocks and maintain high standards in following sales processes.
4. This is an individual contributor role where the focus is on maximizing revenue potential with each of the key accounts you own, evangelizing the company as a premium destination for Digital spends.
5. You will be expected to manage all stakeholder relationships end to end with minimum supervision.
6. In this role, you will work closely with the internal sales strategy team, internal agency team for conceptualization & execution of long term deals for your accounts
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.