Engagement Manager - Consulting Firm (6-12 yrs)
- You would be typically working with Directors/ Practice heads for Project Delivery and in some cases, deliver projects end to end.
- Manage projects from first contact to final delivery and ensure adherence to scope, timelines, budgets, quality standards, and risk management to ensure customer delight
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of the practice area, provide thought leadership internally as well as to clients, including overall guidance, mentoring and supervision to the team
- Coach team with respect to conducting primary and/or secondary research and validate findings of team members
- Review project plans as well as deliverables and validate insights and strategic recommendations by the teams. Ensure the teams are:
- Validating the data obtained, and analysing it to extract insights and identify patterns (qualitative as well as qualitative)
- Identifying trends, patterns and insights and applying them to arrive at solutions/ recommendations
- Over-manage client communication process including understanding requirements, expectation management and delivering quality outputs.
- Manage research partner relationships