Recruiter Specialist at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:2028 Applications:677 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Engagement Manager - Business Consulting - Retail/BFSI/Healthcare - IIT/NIT/IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (5-7 yrs)
As an engagement manager, you will be responsible for client delivery on one or more projects.
This may include aspects such as project planning, delivery, making recommendations, getting client buy-in on delivery and ensuring closure of all work streams independently as per internal quality standards and within the agreed timelines. In doing so, you will be directly working with the client director for the project(s). Responsible for mentoring team and will actively lead internal organizational and business development initiatives.
- Lead multiple projects and solve high complexity client problems
- Be a thought partner to the client outlining innovative solutions and drive organizational change
- Be efficient in building and/or guiding teams in creating high quality deliverables
- Interact/ address CXO-level audience and deliver impactful presentations/workshops
- B.Tech/B.E. from Tier 1 under-grad school
- Full time MBA/PGDM from Tier 1 B-school
- Professional Certifications (Six sigma, CFA, etc.)
- Minimum 5 years of work experience, with 3-4 years of relevant work experience
- Expertise in one or more of: Retail/ BFSI/ Healthcare
- Exposure to strategy development and implementation, process improvement, performance measurement, digital transformation.
- Should be flexible to travel across international locations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.