TA - Specialist at Change Leaders
Views:1248 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:134
Engagement Manager - Analytics - Retail/CPG/FMCG (7-9 yrs)
- Leading the analytics engagement for LTI at client Location
- Develop a strong rapport with the client, understand their needs and create solutions that meets client's requirement.
- Coordinate with team in an off-shore/on-shore model to execute analytics solutions
- Align with client strategy, define business requirements/outcomes, create projects, manage communication and delivery
- Collaborate with LTI's technology teams already engaged with the client to maximize value delivered through analytics interventions.
- A successful candidate will potentially have
- 7-9 years of experience in delivering analytics led consulting projects for CPG/FMCG/Retail
- Background in developing insights solutions, predictive models and strategies for marketing and operations
- Experience working as a Project Manager / Account Manager
- experience with consulting engagements or with large consulting firm or specialty practice related to the Analytics
- A good understanding of Processes used in the FMCG / CPG industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.