Senior HR Consultant at Novotreeminds Consulting Private Ltd
Views:2870 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Engagement Manager - Analytics - Financial/Insurance Domain - KPO (7-14 yrs)
- Responsible for the Development of model & Strategies to solve the business problem in Financial/insurance domain.
- Responsible to grow an account/ sub account through cross sell and quality delivery of projects
- Responsible for managing people growth and design their learning path
- Provide consultancy to client to change their business process.
- Individually mange Client communication/Customer engagement
- Understand business requirements to translate business problems into analytics problems and construct analysis road-map based on the business context
- Responsible for creation of test plan according to requirement of the model- verify, validate and execute the entire plan
- Expertise in conceptualizing business problem into a tangible deliverable (an exhaustive report), model documentation and validation report writing, following regulatory guidelines.
- Experience in managing large volumes of structured and unstructured data, extract & clean data to make it amenable for analysis
- Analyse big data using statistics, econometrics, mathematics, operations research, and text mining techniques
- Develop good visualization to communicate business insights from analysis and make actionable recommendations
- Help deploy analytics solutions and enable tracking of business outcomes to measure return on investment
- Keep up with cutting edge analytics techniques and tools in the continuously evolving area of decision science
- Assist in developing/coaching individuals technically as well as soft skills during the project.
- 7+ years of work in statistical modelling and business analysis role
- Developed some models/ strategies to solve a business problem especially in domain for financial products or insurance industry.
- Have worked in financial or Insurance domain for 4+ years.
- Have managed team for 2+ years
- Have management stakeholder and grown an account
- Bachelors/Masters in Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, IT, Statistics and MBA/PGDBM
- Statistical analysis methods such as Regression, Logistic regression, decision trees, other segmentation methods
- Strong People and project management skill
- Strong stakeholder management
- Strong skills of SQL to extract and build data for various statistical analytics
- Strong Analytical skills
- Hands on experience in statistical modeling software such as SAS or R
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.