Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:869 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Engagement Lead - Traffic Channels (8-15 yrs)
As the Engagement Lead (Traffic Channels), you will be responsible for designing strategic, customer-facing programs to achieve engagement and retention goals. Leveraging deep domain and competitive landscape understanding, you will help shape and evangelize customer segmentation, create complex experiment frameworks, analyse results, and structure programs covering a wide variety of customer-facing channels and touch points:
- Generating insights on customer behaviour through data analysis and mapping the customer journey working closely with Marketing Analytics and Business Intelligence teams
- Developing marketing plans to drive engagement, retention, cross-sell and win-back, by defining customer segments and building a campaign roadmap to deliver results across these phases.
- Working with marketing channel owners on on-going experimentation to validate insights across segmentation, targeting, messaging, channel and creative optimization
- Convert validated insights into steady-state marketing strategies; Work closely with local and central teams to build business cases for automating successful programs.
- Diving deep into engagement and retention performance to identify patterns and trends;
- Articulate plans, experimentation roadmaps and results to leadership;
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.