Human Resources at Engagely
Views:437 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:132
Engagely.ai - Specialist - Customer Success (3-7 yrs)
Position: Specialist Customer Success
Domain: Engagely - Conversational AI Product
Qualification: B.E. + MBA from a reputed institute (preferable)
Exponentia is an AI tech organization with presence across India, Singapore, Middle East, and the UK. We are an innovative and disruptive organization, working on cutting edge technology to help our clients transform into the enterprises of the future. We provide artificial intelligence-based products/platforms capable of automated cognitive decision making to improve productivity, quality, and economics of the underlying business processes. Currently, we are transforming ourselves and rapidly expanding our business.
Engagely is an artificial intelligence based conversational product (SaaS) by Exponentia. Our core engine uses NLP and machine intelligence to deliver intelligent conversations. We help organizations create virtual assistants, bringing in automation and insightful customer engagement.
Our Customer Success Managers are responsible for managing the end-to-end relation and project assignment with the client for Engagely. The role requires good blend of functional know-how and the ability to connect with the clients. It is a high-visibility and high-impact role pivotal in driving project success and strong client relations for our company.
The high-level aspects of the role are:
- Product Consulting and SME (Subject Matter Expert) facing the client
- Requirement Elicitation
- Client Relationship and Expectation management
- Internal stakeholder management (with delivery and operations team) and ensuring timely and high-quality delivery of project
- High-level understanding of technology used - Conversational AI, Business processes, Chat and Voice bots
- 3+ years of experience as Technical Account Manager, Client Engagement or Business Analyst with IT product-based companies. E-commerce or digital experience with knowledge of product lifecycle, user-journeys, digital analytics and engagement preferred.
- Good communication and relationship management skills.
- Ability to plan and communicate tasks proactively with client and internal stakeholders
- Skilled in requirement gathering, analysis and industry-mapping with client and preparing use-cases, BRD, FRDs for deployment team
- Experience or knowledge of Agile project delivery
- Guide and work with delivery and operations team to create successful implementations and thorough testing Should be able to suggest work-around to the clients knowing the existing system architecture
- Supporting pre-sales team for pitching the right use cases