Senior Manager - Human Resources at Engagely.ai
Views:965 Applications:336 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Engagely.ai - Manager/Senior Manager - Human Resources (8-12 yrs)
Position: Manager/Sr - Human Resources
Experience: 7+ years
About Exponentia: Exponentia is an AI tech organization with presence across India, Singapore, Middle East, and the UK. We are an innovative and disruptive organization, working on cutting edge technology to help our clients transform into the enterprises of the future. We provide artificial intelligence-based products/platforms capable of automated cognitive decision making to improve productivity, quality, and economics of the underlying business processes. Currently, we are transforming ourselves and rapidly expanding our business.
About Engagely: Engagely is an artificial intelligence based conversational product (SaaS) by Exponentia. Our core engine uses NLP and machine intelligence to deliver intelligent conversations. We help organizations create virtual assistants, bringing in automation and insightful customer engagement.
- We are looking at a professional to lead the HR function for one of our fastest-growing regions in Mumbai. As the Sr Manager HR, the incumbent is responsible for creating and implementing the people strategy to enable and drive business performance.
- It is preferred to have a professional who comes with deep functional expertise to be able to also lead HR projects in any of the areas including talent acquisition, rewards & productivity, talent management and organization development.
- Organization Structures & Culture: The incumbent will implement the right organizational structure in line with business priorities and goals to ensure optimum manpower productivity. This will be further supported by the implementation of processes like performance management and talent development strategies to ensure a high-performance organization.
- Talent Acquisition: Implement appropriate strategies for recruitment of quality hires across functions & regions, further supported by the right induction and onboarding processes. Manpower planning & forecasting basis business needs, Talent acquisition across levels within defined TAT.
- Talent Management: The incumbent will be required to drive the key strategic agenda at the region such as building functional capability and strengthening the leadership pipeline and ensure development pf high potential employees
- Employee Engagement & Retention: The role entails driving the employee engagement survey to understand the voice of the employees and roll out corrective/developmental actions that have a positive impact of employee engagement and thereby productivity & retention.
- Learning & Development: The incumbent will be responsible to design, develop and implement a capability-based training framework for various roles in the organization
- HR Compliance & policies implementation: Implements and recommend necessary changes in HR Policies.
- Onboarding & Induction: The incumbent will be required to facilitating pre-joining formalities, induction, and on-boarding processes for smooth integration of new joiners in the company
Key Skills and Experiences
- Proven track record of successful implementation of people strategy, programs, and initiatives
- Deep functional expertise in any of the COE areas (Recruitment, Learning & Development, Talent management, Compensation, and Benefit) will be preferred
- Strong knowledge of labor law principles and practices
- Demonstrate commercial acumen and understanding of the business/function and ability to balance it with HR priorities/initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, negotiation and communications skills to manage effective stakeholder relationships
- MBA in HR