Senior Manager - Human Resources at Engagely.ai
Views:185 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Engagely.ai - Consultant - Enterprise Sales (2-8 yrs)
Role: Enterprise Sales Consultant - Engagely (US Markets)
About Exponentia.ai and Engagely: Exponentia.ai (previously known as Exponentia datalabs) is an AI tech organization with presence across India, Singapore, Middle East, and the UK. We are an innovative and disruptive organization, working on cutting edge technology to help our clients transform into the enterprises of the future. We provide artificial intelligence-based products/platforms capable of automated cognitive decision making to improve productivity, quality, and economics of the underlying business processes. Currently, we are transforming ourselves and rapidly expanding our business.
For more details please refer - www.exponentia.ai
LinkedIn page - https://www.linkedin.com/company/exponentia-datalabs/
Engagely is an artificial intelligence based conversational product by Exponentia. Our core engine uses NLP and machine intelligence to deliver intelligent conversations. We help organizations create virtual assistants, bringing in automation and insightful customer engagement.
For more details please refer - www.engagely.ai | LinkedIn page - https://www.linkedin.com/company/engagelyai/
Job Description :
We are looking for a dynamic addition to our Engagely Sales team for our US Markets. Enagely.ai provides the perfect ground to build a strong sales consultant career in the booming field of AI. Engagely has a team of dynamic solution-sales consultants who are experts in building and selling customized Conversational AI solutions for enterprises. Engagely has established itself as a successful AI business over past 6 years of its existence and has developed an expertise in consulting functions and processes as per the nuances of this niche industry.
The sales and purchase process of niche industries such as AI/Conversational AI is very different from that of typical SaaS or mature IT product industry, and hence the candidate would require a strong blend of skills in business strategy, domain understanding, technology value proposition, user-journey analysis and influencing in order to make compelling cases to sell. This role involves solution designing (conversational AI) and consultative selling as per client's requirements and business KPIs. The ideal candidate will be responsible for architecting and executing a sales strategy.
Enterprise Sales Consultant - US Markets
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and motivated Enterprise Sales Consultant to join our sales team! As our Sales Director, your main responsibility will be to drive our business success by implementing a strong and sustainable sales strategy. Your and your team's main goal will be to turn leads and prospects into paid users.
The person should be excited by selling into new markets, strategizing next strategy, negotiating complex deals and beating the competition in head-to-head opportunities. We expect this person to nurture all inbound leads and identify the right opportunities where engage's advanced conversational AI solutions can be implemented.
Duties and responsibilities :
- Set up sales projections
- Set up sales bugets
- Find prospects and leads
- Learn details about our products and services
- Understand all the prospects needs, problems or wants
- Explain how our solutions align with their pain points
- Analyze current sales strategy and suggest solutions for improvement
- Identify process bottlenecks
- Meet with potential clients and act as their consultant
- Up-sell when appropriate
- Follow up with hot
- Identify buyer persona profiles
- Recruit, hire and train new sales representatives
- Investigate leads and find out about them as much as possible before contacting
- Consult with the sales and marketing team to ensure the efficiency
- Identify most important sales KPIs
- Track and monitor your work
- Prepare and present reports when needed
- Attend sales educational events and seminars
- Stay up to date with the latest sales trends and best practices
Sales Director requirements and qualifications :
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in US Markets or a similar role
- 5 years of experience in doing sales
- MBA with experience in customer-facing roles (2+ years of exp.)
- Proven record of successful deals closed
- Good knowledge of telemarketing and digital marketing
- Great command of MS Office, CRM and BRM tools
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills