Founder at Enewate Projects Pvt Ltd
Views:1216 Applications:258 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:177
Enewate Projects - Sales Role - Customer Acquisition (2-10 yrs)
About Enewate :
Enewate provides recycled water for millions of homes in energy efficient and cost effective methods using sustainable technologies. How? We have successfully eliminated all sorts of mechanical moving parts in the wastewater treatment plants. Where we are now? We treat over 14,000 litres of water every second by using only 60% of the power which is required by other technologies. What's possible beyond? ONE RESOURCE, LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES Our wastewater treatment plants also generate methane as a byproduct which is a source of natural gas largely used for cooking and electricity. Our Vision With tonnes of organic waste generated at community level everyday, Enewate looks at this as a potential source of renewable energy in the form of electricity and purified natural gas.
- We are looking for an ambitious, organized and energetic personnel to expand our clientele in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune and Kerala.
- You will be the front of the company, lead engagements up to pricing and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy and commensurate reporting frameworks within the organization. You will oversee a few relationships with partner organizations and will need to deep-mine relationships to be able to secure and mature relationships. Your role will also include participating actively in the marketing and public relations front.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth in the territory through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients and partners.
1. Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
2. Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
3. Arrange business meetings with prospective clients and consultants
4. Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting clients objectives
5. Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
6. Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
7. Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
8. Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
9. Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
1. Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role selling to CXOs / KDMs
2. Proven sales track record
3. Experience in customer support is a plus
4. Finance knowledge/ education is a plus
5. Proficiency in Salesforce is a plus
6. High Proficiency in English
7. Top notch communication and negotiation skills
8. Ability to build rapport with KDMs
9. Time management and planning skills