Talent Acqn. Specialist at Enewate Projects Pvt Ltd
Views:365 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Enewate Projects - Engagement Lead - Territory Sales (4-8 yrs)
- You Will get an opportunity to be an integral part of a team and be active in customer acquisition.
- A typical engagement in acquisition could entail, analysing the clients needs, understanding the technologies adopted for wastewater treatment in their prior projects, helping them realize the problems that they never knew existed, delivering solutions that are tailor-made to their requirement, and participating in deal-making including negotiations & structuring contract terms.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth in the territory through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients and partners.
- Identification of the potential clients
- Understand the technologies used in wastewater treatment
- Drive meetings and project visits with KDMs ( key decision makers )
- Identify system boundaries and coordinate with the design team in creating feasible solutions.
- Propose the sustainable solutions we offer by identifying key problems in their existing setups (often they never knew it existed)
Negotiation and closures :
- Maintain 90% + customer satisfaction score
- Maximizing the Total Customer Value
- MBA preferable/BE/B.tech/M.Tech
- Proven working experience as a business development manager selling to top management/decision makers/stakeholders
- Proven sales track record Experience in client engagement is preferable
- High Proficiency in English .Excellent communication and negotiation skills. Ability to build rapport with KDMs. Time management and planning skills.
- Candidate should speak and understand Telugu . Candidates without Telugu language , should necessarily speak and converse fluently in Hindi .
- Should have worked extensively in the Hyderabad market and region and be able to effectively and seamlessly establish presence in this region by way of prior experience.
- Domain experience in construction technologies/real estate industry & / or proven experience in Solution Sales/Consultative Selling especially in B2B Sales .
- Ability to keep track of latest industry &market trends and trends as adapted by competitors
- Experience in CRM tools especially salesforce
- Base location is Hyderabad
About Enewate :
- Enewate is a disruptive waste water treatment company, providing recycled water for millions of homes in energy efficient and cost-effective methods using sustainable technologies. We treat over 14,000 litres of water every second by using only 60% of the power required by other technologies. Our wastewater treatment plants also generate natural gas and electricity. We are laying the foundation towards a sustainable future.
- At Enewate , we are looking to hire and engage with great talent as part of our Growth compass for this year. We are looking to hire candidates for our regional sales teams and as part of this , we are hiring for the position of Territory Head- TS , based out of Hyderabad.
Who we are : Building a Sustainable Future through Disruptive Innovations for waste water treatment
What we do : Enewate provides re cycled water for millions of Homes by adopting energy efficient and cost effective methods using sustainable technologies . We have successfully eliminated all complex mechanical moving parts in the wastewater treatment plants such as blowers , rotating drums , membranes etc.
Our Success Factors : Currently treat over 15,000 ltrs of water every hour by using ONLY 60% of power as compared to the requirement of other conventional technologies.
RESOURCE / RECOVERY/REDEFINED :
ENEWATE Energy & Water . The two most precious resources today. Our waste water treatment plants are designed based on advanced design technology called ARBiT. We not only treat the waste water for re use , we also recover energy in the form of biogas in the process. Coupled with our Bio methanation plants developed for organic waste management , we are creating the foundation for a sustainable future.
This is our website for a quick preview : https://www.enewate.com/
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.