Talent Acquisition Associate at Endurance International Group
Views:2665 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Endurance - Associate Product Manager - IIM/FMS/MDI/IIT/NIT (3-6 yrs)
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI, http://endurance.com/) is looking for a passionate Product Manager to be a part of a team to build kick-ass products for individuals and business owners looking to get online. At Endurance, we are dedicated to helping our customers launch and grow their digital presence - by providing cloud-based hosting, mobile friendly website builders, e-commerce solutions, mobile app builders and much more. Endurance has more than 4.2 million subscribers around the globe and an annual revenue of over USD 600 million.
In early 2014, in a bid to expand its presence in Asia, Endurance International Group acquired the web presence business of Directi, which included the brands BigRock, ResellerClub, LogicBoxes and Webhosting.info.
Some of the brands that are part of Endurance include:
- Bigrock (bigrock.com)
- ResellerClub (resellerclub.com)
- Hostgator (hostgator.com)
- bluehost (bluehost.com)
- A Small Orange (asmallorange.com)
- Typepad (typepad.com)
- StartLogic (startlogic.com)
- Check out the full list of brands that are part of the Endurance International Group - http://endurance.com/our-company/our-brands.
The Role - Associate Product Manager
In this role, you will contribute to product strategy and drive key aspects of getting products to market for Endurance.
Your Responsibilities .
- Contribute to product strategy and define what we should build and why
- Conduct market research to identify new product opportunities.
- Work with stakeholders across Engineering, Design, Sales, Support and Marketing to get your product to market.
- Competition review, comparison and analysis.
- Ensure the right measurement tools and metrics are in place in order to gain insights on customer behaviour and quickly iterate on product features.
- Coordinate with the user experience team and assist in the creation of mockups, wireframes and prototypes
- Optimizing flows of features to increase completion rates
- You have an undergraduate degree in Engineering
- You have an MBA from a Tier-1 institute
- Your are Data Driven
- Your Customer focused - understand customer problems and behaviours
- You have 4+ years of experience in a technology company in a Product/Technology role
- You can write and deploy a basic web application
- You have a good sense of User Experience and the ability to create, review and comment on mockups, wireframes
- You are comfortable with creating UI prototypes and wireframes on paper, PowerPoint, Visio, Axure, Balsamiq etc.
Benefits and Perks
Endurance employees love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are ok!). We are passionate about building the next generation of web products for SMBs, and we believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.