Talent Acquisition Associate at Endurance International Group
Views:3797 Applications:362 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Endurance - Analyst - Financial Planning & Analysis (2-4 yrs)
You will be a business partner interacting with Endurance APAC's leadership team and understanding enterprise reporting requirements. You will be an integral part of monthly reporting and forecasting processes relating to consolidation of business unit financials across Asia-Pacific region multi-brand, analyzing the performance and highlighting the reasons for the variances.
- Own, build and automate accurate business metrics reports and KPIs that drive management decisions e.g. Revenues, Marketing, Subscribers, Capex and Manpower planning etc.
- Continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automate periodic reporting requirements using BI tools like Quicksight
- Manage Revenue models across all brands and regions, including automation of the same
- Develop cost center and profit center reports; identify opportunity areas to drive operational efficiencies
- Be an integral part of budget building team for all brands and geographies under APAC region
- Prepare quick and accurate ad-hoc reports depending on specific business requirements
- 2+ years of experience in business finance domain including experience in analytics, dashboard creation and it's presentation for senior management team
- CA or Masters in Finance (with Engineering background would be a plus)
- Exceptional knowledge of advanced excel and vba macros is must - e. G. Vlookup, index, match, offset, conditional formatting, dynamic & interactive charting, data tables, statistical modeling, scenario analysis, dashboards, pivot reporting, macros etc.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with excellent interpersonal skills
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines; require excellent time management skills
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Benefits and Perks
Endurance employees love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are ok!).
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products for SMBs, and we believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.