Manager at Encore Asset Reconstruction Company Private Limited
Views:737 Applications:227 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Encore Asset Reconstruction - General Manager/Deputy General Manager - Strategic Initiatives (6-7 yrs)
- The GM/DGM would be primarily responsible for independently handling and leading various corporate development and strategic projects for the company involving external as well as internal stakeholder management.
- He/ She would be the primary support for the CEO office and would be expected to deliver high value projects like fund raising, business optimization, establishing new lines of business etc.
- The candidate is also expected to run independent modules on business development and support acquisition team for diligence and pricing of NPL pools.
- Evaluation and implementation of strategic projects and capability development including corporate strategy
- Financial analysis, acquisition evaluation, research assistance etc
- Create and monitor reports/ presentations to identify issues, trends, opportunities for the management team
- Provide support to Board and shareholder management
Education : Bachelor's degree in engineering, commerce or statistical field plus MBA from a Tier 1 institute
Experience : 6-7 years of business experience in a consulting or corporate strategy role at a leading firm with preferable exposure to startup ecosystem
Certification - Finance certifications (CFA/FRM etc)
Technical Skills :
- Deep understanding of quantitative problem-solving concepts and statistical analysis. Comfort with data extraction and processing to drive decisions.
PC Skills :
- Advanced use of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
Other Skills :
- Advanced written and oral communication