Encore ARC - Manager - IT Infrastructure (8-12 yrs)
In order to ensure that the organization's IT infrastructure is always functioning as effectively as possible and is never sluggish or outdated, IT Infrastructure Manager here perform a variety of tasks (however may not be limited to these only).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversee IT Department
- Record Data
- Vendor Planning & Mgmt.
- Implement Processes and Procedures
- Responsible for managing overall IT day to day operations to improve infrastructure costs, performance and end user satisfaction
- Provide leadership in planning and managing computer operations and production support, systems and database administration and network operations
- Ensure system performance and SLA's are met
- Manage IT resource requirements to ensure appropriate balance between tactical and strategic demands
- Interface with business unit managers to define infrastructure support initiatives and solutions for improving service efficiency and effectiveness
- Work closely with project team members line managers for time allocation and prioritisation
Must have Skills:
- Extensive Technical Skills- Familiar with technologies like CISCO, Microsoft, VMware etc. Network infra like LAN,WAN, DATA Center, Server, Firewall, Routers etc.
- Attention to details
- Planning & Management Skills
- Communication Skills- Mid to high
- Willing to work in a growing financial Setup with ability to handle multiple priorities and stakeholders.