Director at Encasa Homes
Views:809 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Encasa Homes - Research Specialist (1-10 yrs)
Amazon product Research Specialist
Encasa Homes is looking for someone with excellent research skills to work on identifying high demand product categories that have gaps in supply. You will be doing a 360- analysis of product categories, in a role where you will get to fully learn how to understand customer behaviour and launch new products.
What you will do:
- Constantly research product niches to identify supply and demand.
- Use reviews to understand unmet customer needs.
- Study competitive positioning of all the competitors, and identify gaps which are appropriate extensions for our brand.
- Use data through several proprietary sources to understand search volumes.
- Use keyword data and sales history to understand the most popular features - sizes, colours, etc.
- Build out costing models for each researched product niche to understand our competitiveness.
- Identify vendors for any new product developments that we may need to do.
Who you are :
- Excited about learning about the world of ecommerce and Amazon.
- Very good analytical skills and internet research skills.
- Very good with numbers and spreadsheets (Excel / Google Sheets).
- Experienced with Amazon product research.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.