Director at Encasa Homes
Views:627 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Encasa Homes - eCommerce Marketing Manager (4-6 yrs)
E-Commerce Marketing Manager
Encasa Homes is a digital-first home furnishings brand with an international presence in over 10 countries. We have a focus on marketplaces like Amazon, and are looking for seasoned marketing professional to lead our growing Marketing Team.
Job Description :
We are looking for someone with deep expertise in selling on Amazon and the broader ecommerce landscape.
- Lead our marketing team of over 7 members who are focused on rapidly growing our online sales on channels including Amazon US, UK, EU, India, Walmart and Wayfair - through Organic optimizations and Paid PPC Marketing
- Direct the marketing team in a data-first manner by using and building advanced tools and dashboards to help the marketing team prioritize their work
- Regularly hold one-one meetings with the entire team
- Look at the full-funnel of customer acquisition - drive discovery through keyword optimization and paid PPC ads, and lead to conversions through great product messaging and competitor positioning
- Use various promotional tools such as sponsored ads, coupons, discounts, etc to boost sales
- Use off-marketplace tools such as software (Helium 10, Keepa, etc), email lists, landing pages to attract repeat customers
- Continuously learn about new marketing methods to be at the forefront
- Oversee the cataloging and graphic design teams
Who you are :
- 4+ yrs of ecommerce experience, specifically on the Amazon marketplace
- Very strong understanding of PPC ads on Amazon (having handled large budgets of Rs 10+ lakhs/month)
- Ability to dig through data, draw conclusions and make recommendations
- Very strong in Excel / Google Sheets - you need to be data-driven
- Self-motivated person who can prioritize your own work
Why you should join :
This is a great opportunity for driven candidates to join a fast growing team. You will be leading the marketing of a brand that is growing towards becoming a household name.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.