HR Manager at Enaviya Information Technologies
Views:288 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Enaviya - Executive - Business Development - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-9 yrs)
- Enaviya is one of the most admired Software Development and Services Company offering customized solutions in bridging the gap between business and technology at a cost which is affordable by all enterprises. Incorporated in 2006 and established in Silicon Valley of India, Bangalore. Servicing 100+ customers across India, US, Middle East & South Africa regions.
- Our innovation and insight in Service domains span Product Engineering, Application Development, Application Maintenance & Support, BI & Data Warehousing and QA & Testing.
- Enaviya's Products lineup currently focuses on the growth-intensive domains of Travel Management, Expense Management, Procurement and Auction Solution, a range of product solution that continues to grow.
- Enaviya is on a growth path with Compound Annual growth of 20% each year and plans to expand its business in new industry verticals across various geographies.
Company Link: www.enaviya.com
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Position Type: Full Time
Job Description :
Job Role :
- We are looking for an ambitious, energetic and self-motivated Business Development Executive who has all round experience in Sales development
- He/She will be responsible for gathering requirements and explaining technology and solution concepts to address customer business needs.
- Should be able to play a role for customer presentations across Microsoft Technology Stack, Azure, Mobile and other technology solutions that the company may embrace
- Should be able to design and monitor sales prospect and develop strategies to maintain strong relationship with existing clients and also responsible to increase customer base for the company
- Should be able to develop customer account plans in qualifying and closing specific customer opportunities and should be strong on relationship management.
- Experience in Interacting with Customer CXOs in understanding IT strategies and work on their business strategy and solutions
- Should be experienced in use of EXCEL, WORD, MS projects, VISIO and Powerpoint. Travels estimated above 70%
Detailed Job Responsibilities :
- Experience in IT Service based company is must.
- Should have the good experience in lead generation and sales closure
- Develop a sales growth strategy focused both on profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Must have good experience interfacing and engaging with CIOs, IT Directors, CXO level in deal structuring, scope identification, solution workshops, solution presentation, due diligence, contract negotiations and pricing negotiations for varying size of organization
- Create Business Proposal, Presentations, Slides, and other documents as required by a potential client.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers .
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Liaise with development teams to support client implementations
- Excellent verbal and written English skills for effective communication.
- Understanding and following industry trends locally and internationally
Qualifications and Education Requirements : MBA from Top tier Colleges
- High-level communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Conflict resolution
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
- Personality, Attitude scores should be high
Years of Experience - Min 3+ years in a software company and with End to end Business Development Role.