EmptyCup Innovation - Manager - Business Development (4-6 yrs)
- Work closely with management & suggesting growth strategies focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting clients- objectives.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Arrange campaigns for builders and measure their effectiveness.
- Take up new initiatives, ideate and execute on new/existing lead generation methods
- Participating in marketing initiatives
- Manage relationships with customers and running a sales team, with clear sales targets.
- Lastly, we are looking for effective communicators who can work effortlessly with customers, colleagues, design & project teams, business partners and vendors, alike.
- Lead alternate channel of Sales - Residence visits, design/sales at show flats, apartment activities
- Open to new initiatives.
- Someone with 4-6 years work experience in B2B sales.
- Previously worked in a startup and made paying customers will be a huge plus.
- Preferable from real estate, interior design sales.
- Experience in any client servicing role
- Make effective sales pitch/presentation, in terms of ideas and use excel & powerpoint
- Quick on the feet attitude
- Good communication & interpersonal skills, written and oral.