Lead Consultant at Mancer Consulting
Views:2765 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Employment Counsel - Investment Bank (8-12 yrs)
Market Skills and Certifications :
- Providing day-to-day legal advice on the broad spectrum of employment-related matters to the Bank India HR team and other key partners, such as Legal, Compliance, Risk, and line of business stakeholders;
- Managing employment threats and/or claims arising within the region, and working closely with HR, Employee Relations (ER) and other stakeholders to develop and execute plans to bring such matters to a satisfactory resolution;
- Providing timely input on enterprise and regional HR and employment law related initiatives; such as review of incentive plans, benefit plans, new policies and procedures, and new processes;
- Keeping abreast of the latest developments in employment law and communicating these developments to stakeholders within the bank in a timely and thoughtful manner;
- Providing subject matter expertise to disciplinary and conduct committees as appropriate;
- Liaising with and appearing before labor and other statutory bodies with respect to labor law compliance matters; and
- Managing outside counsel relationships.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.