Consultant at Inventivo India
Views:215 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Employer Branding Specialist/Communications Specialist - Healthcare IT Product Firm (8-12 yrs)
Client - India Development centre of a leading US Healthcare IT product firm
- The Communications/Employer & Talent Branding - Sr. Specialist reports to Head India Human Resources, responsible for both internal and external communication strategies and employee branding for our India team. The position interacts with our marketing team in the U.S. and represents all branding, media interaction, and other external agencies that strengthen our brand positioning.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Develop diverse communication channels, e.g. noticeboard, intranet, social media (Linkedin, twitter etc), print, digital screens, email as the appropriate means for communicating with employees depending on the nature and context of different communications.
- Strengthen the employer brand in India and create a framework to engage with the external market in becoming an employer of choice. Should be able to partner and manage public relations, media, and external forums for branding purposes.
- Create a framework of clear and effective employee communications on a broad variety of topics to create a sense of shared purpose that is relevant to the working lives of all employees on a calendarized basis.
- Measure the effectiveness of communication processes to assess if they are meeting the needs of both the organisation and employees and develop improvements where necessary
- Stay current on market trends and competitive activity
- Own the development and messaging of the brand narrative
- Guide with drafting articles and award papers
- Represents and provides support as needed at various job fairs and seminars.
- Exceptional communication skills combined with demonstrated problem-solving ability are critical for this role.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and in a global matrix environment
- Viewed as a resource for advice and guidance by peers and senior leaders
- Ability to cope with a pressure maintaining a high standard of deliverables
- Excellent organizational and follow-through skills
- Ability to analyze data and propose methods for continuous improvement
- Ability to work in a fast-moving and changing environment
- Ability to effectively communicate in various media to a wide variety of audiences
- Strong ability to multi-task and respond effectively to changing priorities and demands
- Ability to think on the feet and ensure quick deliverables with great quality
Qualifications and Experience:
- 8+ years of experience in brand management, brand marketing, or marketing management
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and collaboration across teams
- Experience managing a brand across IT industry.
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Strong communication skills. Strong technical knowledge and hands-on experience of various tools and techniques for communication
- Strategic thinker able to identify long-term opportunities and trends
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.