Consultant at Cucumber Consultants
Views:1948 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Employee Relations/Welfare/Industrial Relations Role - Manufacturing (7-10 yrs)
- Responsible for IR matters.
- Liasioning with govt. departments.
- Labour Management
- Maintaining & Updating all statutory compliances.
- Submission of all statutory returns.
- All Govt. Inspection and Audit.
- Update & Maintain various HR Policy & Practices.
- Creating Payroll for the employees.
- Manage attendance, absenteeism of company staff.
- Maintain leave records i.e. CL, SL, and PL/EL in form no. 19.
- Issue I Card/Punching Card, Leave Card etc.
- Maintained the records of Joined, Resigned & Attrited Employees.
- Do Full & Final settlement of resigned employees.
- Issue Offer letter, appointment letter, confirmation letter, salary slip, ID Cards and termination letter of employees.
- Maintained the database of Employees.
- Supervising overall Factory Housekeeping activities & accommodation.
- Query Handling/ Resolution of Grievance
- Regularly monitoring, generating MIS.
Employee welfare : Initiating occasions/celebrations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.