Senior Manager - HR at Upman Placements
Views:629 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Employee Relations Role - Life Insurance (7-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Handle various types of employee relation matters and develop solutions in collaboration with manager focused on. Setting up Investigation Process & Investigating issues on Employee Compliance Related issues.
- Ensuring all the branch compliances are compiled under all the labor legislation and on time remittances of the statutory payments.
- Highlighting any compliance deviation
- Keep the senior management updated about the compliances through monthly reporting and review meetings.
- Ensuring on-time remittances of PF and ESIC and various compliances under the Acts.
- Handling employee queries and grievances.
- Handling disciplinary cases reported in the organization.
- Conducting inquiry and issue Show cause Notice/Warning letter/Termination letter as the case may be. .
- Conducting Investigation on the Background verification cases which has any discrepancy and deciding on the further course of action
- Providing counsel on performance management issues (coaching, counselling, disciplinary actions, terminations, performance feedback and career development)
- Ensuring all the branch compliances are adhered and maintenance of all statutory documents for future records.
- Ensuring the disciplinary action recommendation received are in line with the company policy and thereby executing the same.
- Closely work with the Risk assessment unit and Business HR team and provide suggestion and way ahead in critical employee handling issue.
- Intervening in any employee grievance raised by employee
- Responsible for the successful execution of the statutory compliance delivery model through center of excellence
- Ensure that the employee experience of service delivered by statutory compliance is in line with or above the fixed service level targets.
- Provide complete support for employee life cycle events, including retirement benefits.
- Actively define, own and implement process improvement.
- Hands on experience in tools and methodologies for compliance upliftment
- Identifies opportunities for process or system improvement and partner with other PEOPLE function team members to prioritize and execute changes
- Partner with stakeholders to implement process modifications that support changing business and compliance requirements.
- Manage special projects and ensure project goals and regular progress updates are communicated to all stakeholders.
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Implementation of HR Compliance Requirements as per respective state
- Liasoning with required statutory authorities or as directed
- Ensure returns/remittance filing under various acts
- Responding to Notice from Authorities and ensuring closure on the gaps, if any
- Analysis of trends in HR Compliance and devise corresponding action plan
- Prepare documents for HR Audit from various authorities and ensure closure of inspection
- Handling of query from internal as well as external customer and provide satisfactory reply
- Assisting in documentation of case file and compliance documents (Disciplinary Action Sheet, Reply to SCN, Other relevant case study papers)
- Creating MIS as and when requested
Required Candidate profile :
Desired Profile :
- Expert in Labour Law interpretation & compliance knowledge
Relevant Experience :
- 7-10 yrs
- Must know the preparation of documents for Audits
- Should have done liasoning with authorities
- Able to work under strict deadlines
Desired Candidate :
- MBA + LLB with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal English preferably in employee relations & HR Compliance
- You should have hands on expertise in HR and Industrial Relations and should have managed settlements, agreements and IR issues.
- Proven track record in driving strategic HR initiatives to realize bottom line results and enhance employee engagement
- Ability to perform as a trusted advisor and handle confidential information in a mature and professional manner
- Sound judgment, business acumen, influencing skills and proactive approach to effectively address sensitive employee issues.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.