Talent Partner at Stellehire Recruitment Services
Views:177 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Employee Engagement Role - Internet/Online (2-7 yrs)
Job Title - Employee Engagement
Location - Bangalore
Start Up experience is Mandatory
1) Drive organization level initiatives to boost employee morale and their motivation levels.
2) Plan and lead people engagement activities like Town hall meetings, connect with leaders etc.
3) Drive engagement through effective communication across channels.
4) Regularly capture employee feedback through pulse surveys and own the execution of ideas to constantly increase the productivity and engagement of employees.
5) Plan and implement quarterly engagement plans for a diverse set of talents - technology, operations, customer experience, etc.
6) Manage and drive various RnR activities across teams
Required qualifications :
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has-
1) An MBA/PGDM in human resources from a reputed college or university.
2) Relevant experience of 2 to 7 years in employee engagement
3) Ability to plan, organize, manage and execute effective employee engagement activities at the organizational level
4) Strong organizational skills, including the ability to coordinate, prioritize and manage multiple activities
5) Excellent content creation skills combined with effective presentation and communication style
6) Ability to collaborate with required stakeholders internally and externally
7) Highly proficient at analyzing people-related data (effectiveness of various engagement initiatives, analyzing the result of pulse surveys etc.)
8) Creative and willing to think both inside and outside the box
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.