HR Operation Manager at Hector & Streak
Views:721 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Employee Engagement Role - Brewery/Distillery (7-12 yrs)
HR - Employee Engagement Role (BE/MBA Candidates)
5 Days Working
- Support and maintain the employee engagement programs and initiatives.
- Establish and maintain measurement standards to provide meaningful information that will guide continual improvement and further increase employee engagement, satisfaction, and retention.
- Responsible for providing support on employee survey's, exit interviews, pulse checks, other.
- Seek out development opportunities and learning experiences to facilitate employee growth.
- Effectively communicate with internal as well as external stakeholders as need be.
Desired Skills and Competencies:
- You have spent 1-3 years in Engagement & Culture, Performance management and strategy alignment
- You have exceptional coaching skills and the confidence to influence key decision makers.
- You are result-oriented individual with a collaborative and solutions driven mindset
- Good communication skills in written and verbal form
- Able to multi-task and work to pre-defined deadlines in a cross-cultural environment
- Proactive, self - starter and hands on
- Ability to foster a co-operative work environment, be a good Team Player
- Establishes positive working relationships at appropriate levels