Emkay Global Financial Services - Vice President - Coverage Banker - Investment Banking (8-12 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for origination / sourcing and execution of any deals.
- Managing investor and client relationships and acquiring new clients.
- Ability to lead and manage execution
- Owning end-to-end life cycle, pitching for mandates, deal collateral preparations and market outreach
- Identify potential opportunities, initiate and build discussions / presentation, engagement terms, negotiation, finance strategy.
Organizational Relationships :
- Reports to: Head - Investment Banking
- Coordinates with - Investment Banking team
- Functional relationship with: Investment Banking team, clients
- MBA from premier institutes (engineering / CA background preferred)
- Minimum deal closure experience of 5 - 10 transactions
- Relevant experience of 8 plus years