Emkay Global Financial Services - Assistant Vice President - Sales (5-12 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Empanel distributors to sell the investment management schemes
- Generate sales as per targets laid down through a judicious mix of external channel partners, internal sales channel and direct clients, as outlined.
- To generate processes and MIS for effective sales monitoring and reporting.
- Handling channel and client queries.
- Plan overall strategy of the department in alignment with overall organization's objectives
- Achieve set targets through designed strategy
- Keep monitoring & review strategy on ongoing basis
- Internal Coordination
- Liaising with senior management to arrive at clear objectives for the department
Resource planning :
- Liaising with investment teams to enable client interaction & information
- Liaising with operations and ensure smooth functioning between department & operations
- Ensure proper compliance with respect to all channel partners distributors / clients etc.
- Ensure all activities is as per proper compliance internally and as per regulatory requirements
- Ensure all distributor agreements / client documentation has met with all regulatory & compliance requirements on ongoing basis.
Key Skills :
- Interpersonal / Communication Skills
- Networking and Market Intelligence
- Strong Client Relationship Skills
- Result Orientation
- Collaborative Approach
- Macro Market & Economy Understanding
- Expert Level Understanding on Financial Products / Asset Classes
- Portfolio Management
- Selling Skills / Customer Acquisition
- MBA - Marketing / Finance
- 5+ years experience in handling HNI and Ultra HNI clients.
- Private Bankers with Channel Partner experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.