Emkay Global Financial Services - Analyst - Quant Research (4-7 yrs)
- Tracking Corporate actions / Market events, special situations like Buyback, Spinoff, demerger, IPOs, index rebalance (MSCI/ Nifty/FTSE)
- Ad-hoc quantitative analysis to support trading team
- Develop & maintain systematic trading models
- Liaising with Fund managers by assisting in bespoke research
- Be a thought partner and demonstrate Emkay's research leadership capabilities by doing out of box research.
- Strong analytic, decision-making and multi-tasking skills.
- High proficiency in the database management skills
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and ability to maintain a professional presence and positive attitude in all situations
- Demonstrated ability to build and sustain relationship with peers.