Emkay Global - Assistant Vice President - Sales (3-4 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Extensive international travelling to promote the equity / currency broking services.
- Developing new and existing corporate client relationships to increase penetration of the services and increase market share.
- One point of contact to manage the client relationships.
- Acquire new clients (FIIs/Domestic FIs) and build the corporate client base
Organizational Relationships :
- Across the organisation
- Works closely with currencies & commodities team
- Exceptional knowledge of institutional trading and sales
- Should have strong networking and relationship building skills (domestic /overseas)
- Self-starter and motivator
- MBA from reputed institute
- Relevant experience of 3 - 4 years in Institutional sales. Candidates currently working with Custodian banks preferred
Position : AVP - Sales
Reports to: DVP - Sales
Location : Mumbai
Team size: Individual contributor role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.