Emitrr - Account Based Marketing Manager (4-6 yrs)
Account Based Marketing Manager
Exp : 4 - 6 Years
At Emitrr, we are solving the problem of missed calls for the healthcare industry. Healthcare professionals miss anywhere between 200-500 calls/month. This is where Emitrr comes in to engage their patients they missed a call from through automated 2 way text communication. We are fast growing startup and are looking to double down on efforts for demand generation. We have a target of 10 enterprise customers or 1000 locations in the next 10 months. The person applying for this role will be directly responsible for it.
Job Summary :
- The Account Based Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the sales team within specific, targeted accounts and contacts. They will develop 1:1, and 1: few tactics designed to penetrate targeted accounts.
- The ABM manager leads and builds marketing plans consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs including both inbound and outbound tactics to meet pipeline requirements of account segments.
- Develop and implement target account strategy to support account-based selling for US accounts.
- Develop and implement jointly with founders, pipeline generation and acceleration programs for specific, targeted accounts and contacts
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plans and targets for targeted sales accounts and contacts that focus on new logos and accelerate existing opportunities.
- Interface with sales to determine sales enablement needs and generate relevant collaterals.
- Design & execute 1:1, 1: few, and broad-based marketing initiatives to meet pipeline requirements of varied account segments
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up on marketing in a timely manner.
- Deploy ready-to-carry-out marketing tactics and provide sales enablement on an account and industry basis using various channels including digital, events, and social media
- Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas; oversee a database of named contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve account goals.
- Work with founders to identify gaps in key personas and contact information within strategic accounts; develop data and insight strategy to add key personas and contacts within accounts
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
- Minimum of 2-7 year's experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation, ABM.
- Degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience.
- Best in class marketing, demand generation, and channel experience with a B2B product.
- Proven track record executing innovative and multi-part event and demand generation programs.
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established processes.
- Proven track record with account-based marketing programs and large account selling teams.
- Solid experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
- Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Experience with targeting, segmentation and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns.
- Experience running experiments across channels to build and develop other channels.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.