Emeritus - Regional Director/Associate Director - Enterprise Sales - North (7-12 yrs)
Regional Director - Enterprise (North - Delhi/NCR)
Key responsibilities of the role :
We are looking for an experienced Associate Sales Director / Regional Director in Delhi/NCR to develop and grow our portfolio as we continue to rapidly grow across global markets and expand our enterprise presence in the India region. The role will require the individual to build and grow corporate accounts across North. The person must have a strong understanding of the leadership & talent development landscape in the region. They should have experience delivering over US$750K-$1m/year in sales and must be well networked across HR and L&D professionals.
Key Skills and Experience :
- Over 7 years of corporate sales (B2B sales), with a background in Executive Education or HR/L&D Consulting or practice with minimum US$750K-1m/year in sales contributed as an individual.
- Strong understanding of how to approach, position talent & leadership development conversations with CHROs, L&D & HR professionals as well as Business/C-suite.
- Well networked and connected across the L&D/CLO and HR/CHRO fraternity.
- Tenured relationships across leading companies local, MNCs and Public / Government sector in the North (Delhi/NCR) region
- Strong communication and presentation skills - adept at developing, pitching and closing large deals. Gravitas to pitch to CXOs, CHROs, CLOs/L&D Heads.
- Ability to develop and position winning proposals to corporate clients.
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM tools like HubSpot, Salesforce.
- Strong knowledge of marketing & positioning across the region to help build and deliver a robust pipeline for growth.
- Experience in selling online executive education or blended learning solutions to corporate clients will be a big advantage.
Other Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree from a reputed University. Master's is seen as an added advantage.
- Experience working for a rapidly growing company strongly desired.
- Experience working with a learning/education/ EdTech company a plus.
- Experience working for a global company also a plus.