Emeritus - Manager/Senior Manager - Digital Marketing (2-4 yrs)
Emeritus offers professional education courses in collaboration with top-ranked universities: MIT, Columbia, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. Using technology and curriculum innovation, Emeritus enables working professionals who cannot enrol in full-time courses to access a top-tier, affordable education that will give them the skills needed to be the business leaders of tomorrow. Emeritus- global team includes 600+ employees located in Boston, Dubai, Mexico City, Mumbai, New Delhi, Shanghai and Singapore
Emeritus is looking for A+ Performance Marketer to join their Marketing team and drive enrollments for its programs with top global universities. This is an individual contributor role but needs you to work with cross functional teams (brand, business, analytics) for positive impact. Ability to have a data driven marketing mindset is a critical trait for succeeding in this role.
The role requires in-depth experience in managing large budgets on Facebook (preference would be given to performance marketers with at least 2 years of experience in EdTech/ecommerce)
- Own performance for Facebook social ads with accountability for aggressive CAC/ROAS goals
- Provide recommendations and points of view on campaign structure, targeting, creative opportunities, executing A/B testing opportunities for bidding, targeting, copy, creative and landing page strategies.
- Maintain and update a robust audience strategy based on user attributes, interests, browsing patterns, demographic data, custom audiences and more.
- Work with the creative team to produce and update digital assets, iterating on design and messaging strategy based on performance.
- 2 years of experience running Facebooks Ads campaigns and associated reporting, preferably for performance marketing teams in companies with budgets INR 2 crore+ monthly.
- Extensive experience executing and optimizing campaigns within Facebook Ads Manager.
- Data driven and very analytical - can both analyse a marketing funnel to size different growth opportunities, build tests to measure impact, and synthesize complex results into actionable recommendations for senior executives.
- Experience working cross-functionally with creative, product, and engineering teams.
- Excellent communication and project/task management skills.
- Proven ability to thrive in a very fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Emeritus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national. origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Executive development programmes, consortiums, custom learning interventions, leadership summits, executive education programs and executing growth strategies.