Emeritus - Business Analyst (3-5 yrs)
The Eruditus group, consisting of Eruditus Executive Education and its online division
Emeritus, partners with top - tier universities across the United States, Europe, Latin America, India and China to bring world - class business and professional education to a global audience.
Eruditus has partnered with more than 30 universities to date, including MIT, Columbia, Harvard, Cambridge, INSEAD, Wharton, UC Berkeley, INCAE, IIT, IIM, NUS, and HKUST, launching more than 100 courses and serving students from more than 80 countries. Many courses are offered and facilitated in multiple languages, including Spanish, Portuguese, and Mandarin.
With offices in six countries, 650+ employees, and more than 50,000 student enrolments over the last 12 months, Eruditus is a global leader in the $280 billion global professional education market.
- Develop & deliver performance analysis and recommendations for product marketers and business managers
- Define channel and category KPIs and goals and develop processes to review and take action to improve performance. Conduct deep - dive analyses into channel trends and performance.
- Support team - wide prioritization and planning through impact tracking, opportunity sizing, and goal setting.
- Interact regularly with the stakeholders across product, marketing and business teams.
- 3-7 years of experience in a variety of strategic, analytical and operational roles: you thrive on combining rigorous data - driven analysis, strong business intuition and judgment, and an ability to work well across a variety of teams to solve complex problems, and have done so at a fast - growing technology focussed company.
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to translate quantitative data into actionable business insights and recommendations.
- Data Fluency: You have experience manipulating and extracting insights from large datasets, and using data to make recommendations and decisions. You have used database languages (e.g. SQL, BigQuery) and visualisation tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau) to support your analyses and recommendations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in marketing or product strategy using digital marketing channels to drive growth