Emeritus - Academic Delivery Manager - US/UK Region (5-15 yrs)
The ERUDITUS group is a leader in the $280 billion global professional education market. In the last fiscal year, the group enrolled 30,000 students from across more than 80 countries in courses delivered in collaboration with university partners such as MIT, Columbia, Harvard Business School, INSEAD, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. The ERUDITUS group expects to increase its enrolment by more than 200% in the coming fiscal.
EMERITUS offers professional education courses in collaboration with top-ranked universities: MIT, Columbia, Tuck at Dartmouth, Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. Using technology and curriculum innovation, EMERITUS enables working professionals who cannot enroll in full-time courses to access a top-tier, affordable education that will give them the skills needed to be the business leaders of tomorrow. EMERITUS- global team includes 500+ employees located in Boston, Dubai, Mexico City, Mumbai, New Delhi and Singapore.
The Academic Delivery Manager ensures a great learning experience for the thousands of students taking our courses. The role interfaces with our Design Team, our Marketing Team, our Regional Teams in Latin America and China, and our Services Delivery Team in India. Work includes:
- Managing our pool of course leaders (175 and growing) including recruiting, orientation, and training, managing, and improving performance, and building and maintaining a community
- Refining course design including quality control, writing participant communications, and planning live sessions
- Responding to learner requests escalated from the support team
- Solving problems in course deployment as they occur
- Coordination with third parties whose learning tools, such as simulations, we use in our courses
- Analyzing feedback from learners and making design change recommendations
- Establishing and maintaining efficient, scalable processes for all our work
- The ADM must take ownership of the course and make rapid decisions, always considering the impact on learner experience. The role requires a process-oriented and detail-oriented person who has a passion for education.
- Bachelor's/PG Degree from fully accredited university
- Fluent in English
- Experience managing people
- Project management experience
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working within a virtual team
- Flexibility on work hours to coordinate with a global team
- Candidates with experience in coding, advanced math, data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence, especially in a teaching capacity, will be highly desirable.
- Bilingual English with Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin
Prior Work Experience:
- Experience either attending or working directly with universities in the US or UK.
- 5 years of experience
- Teaching Experience
- Experience in EdTech and/or Higher Education
Emeritus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws