Vice President at Emerge Capital
Views:1533 Applications:259 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:250
Emerge Capital - Investment Analyst - Public Markets (2-5 yrs)
(We will not be considering applications from freshers, and candidates not fulfilling all the below-mentioned criteria)
We're a CAT3 AIF focused on listed Indian equities and pre-IPO investments. Our LPs include some of the large Delhi-based family offices (SRF, Havells, DLF, Jubilant, Dalmias), private equity professionals, and senior management at large organizations.
We seek a passionate individual with a strong analytical mindset and affinity towards research. The role involves diligence visits, financial statement analysis, and the creation and maintenance of models and information on publicly listed and private companies.
This is a buy-side role based out of Delhi (candidates outside NCR should only apply if they are willing to relocate). Compensation will be 8-12 lakhs/annum, upto 15 lakhs for an exceptional profile. Bonus will be individual and fund performance-based.
1) Analyze companies for investment in multiple industries/sectors as part of a team of analysts. Thorough research on industries and underlying companies using all available and provided sources
2) Prepare financial models
Candidate Profile :
1) Knowledge of concepts of finance & accounting and valuation methodologies
2) Minimum two years of relevant experience in a buy-side, consulting (including knowledge centers, KPOs, etc.), FDD, investment banking, or equity research role and detailed involvement with one or more sectors over that time
3) Demonstrated passion for Investing
4) Strong financial modeling, Excel, and presentation skills (Comfort with financial modeling is a must)
5) Proficiency in using multiple data sources to collate and analyze fundamental information in a succinct, coherent way
Qualifications: Bachelors from top-tier Indian or International schools / CFA / CA
- Freshers and candidates not fulfilling all the above-mentioned criteria need not apply
- Open to pre-MBA profiles with a 2-year commitment
- Don't apply if you have >5 years of experience