Emcure - Associate Lead - Purchase (12-16 yrs)
Position: Associate Lead Purchase
Function/ Department : Purchase
Unit/Location : Wakad
Qualification : B.Sc/M.Sc/MBA
Key measures and targets: RM Planning, Procurement OTIF, Inventory control, Cost savings and Alternate vendor development
- Responsible for the entire functions of Procurement, Inventory Management, Logistics and Quality and regulatory compliances, coordinate with Finance, Licensing, GST & Customs clearance departments.
- Ensure timely procurement of required materials from domestic and regulatory and emerging markets.
- Ensure inventory is maintained at the optimum level to support on time deliveries while keeping inventory holdings at appropriate levels.
- Develop market intelligence through comprehensive database of alternative options and comparative prices for negotiating price and terms of purchase.
- Negotiating with suppliers on price, payment terms, lead time, and delivery terms to bring down the cost and timeline
- Responsible for handling all the inbound and outbound consignments.
- Maintain all SOPs and documentation of the SCM department.
- Support QA (Quality Assurance) in vendor audits and vendor qualification.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures for Material Movement /Storage in compliance with quality norms, standards and practices.
- Train the personnel in Purchase, Stores, Logistics and Inventory
- Responsible for Budgeting and Costing.
- Participating in effective negotiation with strategic partners and preparing strategy
- Prepare and review contracts, bids, proposals & vendor agreement for legal correction, price and acceptability for materials to specifications.
- To report non conformities and implement corrective preventive actions in specific areas of operation.
- Maintain the warehouse safety especially with respect to chemical compatibility and handling of hazardous chemicals and solvents
- Develop and maintain a working relationship with internal and external stakeholders of product supply: Supplier Relationship management, Global Quality, outside suppliers, Finance, regulatory agencies, affiliate offices and Product Strategy